Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Shae,

I am able to reproduce the issue. But I think there is more going on.
Can you test for me if you have indeed all fields available in the quick edit screen.
I’m not sure if this is a bug since 4.7 but if there is not a column for the field you like to edit in quick edit, then the value is empty in the quick edit screen. Also the value does not seems to be updated when saving all fields in the Quick edit screen.

7 years, 4 months ago
Developer

Update: Besides the issue that I addressed above, I cannot reproduce the issue where the layout is compressed.
Can you maybe send me an export of your columns on that specific overview to support@admincolumns.com? Which version of Admin Columns do you use?

7 years, 4 months ago
Shae

It looks like it is a conflict between Admin Columns Pro and this plugin: CPT-onomies: Using Custom Post Types as Taxonomies

I’ve contacted support and hopefully can get this worked out. Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

7 years, 4 months ago
Developer

I’ve installed the CPT-axonomy pluging and try to reproduce the problem but without any luck.
Can you tell me how you setup your environment with this plugin and which columns you have on the overview?
We still want to have a look on how to solve this issue.

7 years, 4 months ago
Developer

Thanks for the files.
I was able to create the same environment and reproduce the issue, and I found that the conflict is caused by JS in the CPT-onomies plugin file: /assets/js/admin-edit.min.js

In our plugin we use Ajax to get a row with the same columns as we would normally should get while it looks that CPT-onomies plugin expect that the default columns are used. I can join your discussion with their developer if that helps.

7 years, 4 months ago
Shae

Great! thanks again.

I posted your comments on the support thread. I’ll follow up as soon as I hear anything.

7 years, 4 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.