Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Arvind Victor Estibeiro

Columns sets not working due to screen options

Hi. I have created a columns set for a certain admin user role. I want the particular admin user role to see only the selected columns. I selected only those and removed others. However yet even after removing them I yet see the columns. When I tried to find the reason for this I seen that the columns that are seen inspite of being removed for that user role were exactly those that were selected in the checkboxes in the screen option available in the top admin toolbar. Looks like the screen options checkboxes overides the admin columns settings. SO how do I remove those columns even if they are selected in the screen options?

2 years, 7 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for your message.
To be honest, I believe that not the right column set is loaded for your user/role.
When a column set is loaded correctly, the screen option should only show you the columns that are loaded.
Can you send me a screenshot of your column set for your user role, and what the actual user sees on the page.
Please send the information to support@admincolumns.com so we continue the support there.

2 years, 7 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.