Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
fk

Columns Sets don't work after last updates

Hi!
I noticed that the Columns sets I had set for my clients’ post types views (Editor role) don’t work anymore. They show up at post types lists but when they put a filter request the screen reloads and comes back without filters!

I reset everything and set up my new columns and filters from scratch and I flushed my cache from server, website and my browser.
I cannot understand why is this happening…

Pls advice…

3 years, 6 months ago
Stefan
Developer

Does this issue only happen for the column sets you’ve created for the specific user roles? Or can you reproduce this issue for all column sets, regardless of the restriction settings?

What do you mean with: the page returns without any filters. Does the page show all results and are the filter dropdowns gone? Could you maybe send me some screenshots of whats happening? Please send any information to support@admincolumns.com

3 years, 6 months ago
fk

Stefan thank you again for your help!

I finally found out that the problem was not coming from your plugin.
I have also installed the User Role Editor Pro plugin, and this is the guilty one!
The URE was creating many redirects when the Columns Sets where active with filters on specific logged in users (other than administrator) and that’s why they couldn’t work properly.

After our chat and a lot of digging I discovered that the “redirects-bug” was coming specifically from the module “Administrator Menu Access” of the URE settings. When I disabled this certain feature, EVERYTHING came back to normal!
Now your plugin works great as always!
For further info to help similar issues in this forum can be found here

3 years, 6 months ago
Stefan
Developer

That’s great!
I will close this topic.

3 years, 6 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.