Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
jonas3

Can’t bulk edit Shipping Classes

Hi there,

Hope you are well.

I’ve just tried to bulk edit Shipping Classes, but it doesn’t seem to work?!

Can you please confirm that it’s working correctly in your end?

Many thanks!

3 years, 2 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

I tried to reproduce this on my local environment and it seems to work correctly.
Does editing the shipping class for a single product work?
And when you try to bulk edit the shipping class for multiple products, do you get an error or are there any items updated?

3 years, 2 months ago
jonas3

Hi there Stefan,

Many thanks for looking into this and having made tests.

I am struggling with explaining this and so I’ve made a short video instead where I show you the problem. Would you mind taking a look at this please?:

https://vimeo.com/506068813/21beec7d63

-but to answer your questions:

1) Yes I can edit the Shipping Class for a single product via the inline-edit function, but only once it has already been applied manually via the standard WooCommerce function. It isn’t possible for me to add a Shipping Class before that.

2) No I do not get an error message when I try to bulk edit and no products are being updated.

Hope you can help and many thanks!

3 years, 2 months ago
Developer

Do you have a staging environment where I can see this in action?
I like to setup my environment the same as you, so I can try to reproduce the issue as for this moment, I’m not able to reproduce the issue. Even when I have no shipping class selected, I can use the bulk edit feature to ‘set’ it with both inline edit and bulk edit. Feel free to contact me by email to share some more confidential information about your website at support@admincolumns.com

3 years, 2 months ago
jonas3

Aha! Bingo! I simply needed to update the plugin and now it works! Sorry! For some reason, it wasn’t appearing that there was an update available and so I thought it was the newest version I had installed. Anyway, thanks for your time!

3 years, 2 months ago
Developer

Ah great. Apparently, I forgot this was changed/fixed in the latest release. I’m glad you found it out by updating the plugin.

3 years, 2 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.