Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
John Man

Cannot export user list

The export function works perfectly for the views like orders, products etc. but not the user list. It shows “Exporting current list of items. Processed 0 of x items (0%).” and do not proceed with the download.

I haven’t modified the columns in the user view i.e. default view but only enable the export function for the columns.

3 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

I’m not able to reproduce the issue and export should work fine on the user overview page.
Since the export seems to be hanging on your environment, I suspect there is a Javascript error on the page.
Are you able to do some debugging and check for any errors in the console and see if the ajax call gives any results?
Maybe have a look at your error log? You can send any information related to this issue to me at support@admincolumns.com

3 years, 9 months ago
John Man

I have changed the theme to Storefront but the export is still not successful. After I pressed the “Export” button, no AJAX was initialized.
In the console I can only find the message

load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget&ver=5.4.2:8 
JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1

There was another warning (but not error)

[DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #_wpnonce: (More info: https://goo.gl/9p2vKq) 
<input type=​"hidden" id=​"_wpnonce" name=​"_wpnonce" value=​"0c05490a16">​
<input type=​"hidden" id=​"_wpnonce" name=​"_wpnonce" value=​"54b8aca324">​

I decide to post here as there is no secret information in the log and it might help others with the same issue. I’m using Administrator account so it should’t be access right issue.

3 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for the input.
Unfortunately, the warnings are not related to the issue.
Is it possible that I can get access to your environment to see the issue in action?
An ajax call should be triggered by hitting the button.

3 years, 9 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.