Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
arthur

Hmmm

Hello

Just purchased. Installed. Have 2 distinct custom taxonomies I need to be able to inline edit in my products listing: product lines, product systems (all created with Types). This is the primary reason I purchased, since the free version didn’t allow even sorting.

These taxonomies are set up to function exactly like categories. But when added via admincolumspro, they are not inline-editable. or filterable. or even sortable. Nothing.

To confirm those features do work, I am able to activate inline, sorting, filtering etc. for many other items – including categories as well as some custom fields. But I have no need for those.

I’m sure I am doing something wrong here. But while I try various things thought I would ask if there is anything specific to Types Custom Taxonomies that I might need to take into account? Thanks

Thanks for any thoughts

9 years, 1 month ago
Jesper

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for your request. Custom taxonomies feature editability in post types just like default taxonomies. Using the “Taxonomy” column under “Custom”, you can select the taxonomy you need. Below is a screenshot of a custom taxonomy column in a custom post type, featuring editability.

Are you sure you’re using the correct column type (Taxonomy)?

Best,
Jesper

9 years, 1 month ago
arthur

Ah, yes ok I see now. When I set up my first CPT, they were showing right there under ‘Default’, so I just grabbed them from there. I see now that I need to grab those via Taxonomies instead and from there I am then able to see the other capabilities. Great, thanks for the follow-up!

9 years, 1 month ago
Jesper

No problem, we’re always glad to help!

9 years, 1 month ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.