Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
FoodCoop Neumarkt

Bulk Edit

Hi

I am using your pro plugin.
It works fine but I am missing the following possibility:

In would like to change my woo regular prices via your bulk edit based on this formula: new regular price = Einkaufspreis (ACF field) * 1.21.
The field Einkaufspreis contains the purchasing price. This price changes twice a week. I have always to calculate manual the new regular price.
Therefore I like to use the ACF field Einkaufspreis as basis and if I could us a formula to change the price regarding to this basis then this wolud save a lot of time.

I can’t use the existing change options, because I can’t use the regular price for increasing or decreasing. It’s a food shopo and therefore the prices changes regardibng to the availability of the products. Sometimes higher, sometimes lower.

Best regards
Siegfried

3 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Unfortunately, it is not possible to edit product prices based on a formula or another field with Bulk or Inline editing. The only thing that I can think of that could work is this hook:
https://www.admincolumns.com/documentation/action-reference/acp-editing-saved/

You can use it to recognize inline edit or bulk edit changes on the einkaufspreis column and automatically edit the original price by using the field with the provided formula.

I hope that it will help you with your use case.

3 years, 9 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.