Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
RAUL JAUREGUI

Bugs on las actualización (edition exportation)

After last actualization the edition and the exportation are not working. Please help me the site is in production is URGENT

2 years ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Can you tell me more about the issue?
Do you have any errors on the page?
Maybe Javascript errors in your browsers’ console?
You can share any error logs with me on the support mail support@admincolumns.com

2 years ago
RAUL JAUREGUI

On the admin area i cannot edit nor export (see in the image the black bubbles). That happened after the update and cannot be corrected on settings so i had to turn back the whole site loosing today data of my application

https://www.imagenes-temporales.com/subidas/ver/kZ055x/

2 years ago
Developer

Can you share the image again as I’m not able to access it?

2 years ago
RAUL JAUREGUI

cannot-export-not-inline-edit

2 years ago
Developer

Thanks for the image, but unfortunately, this image does not give me an indication of what could go wrong. I assume this is the image where it does work as expected. For this release, it is important that you update the pro plugin but also all the integrations. If you still have some issues after the installation, I would like to see what’s going wrong with your installation. Do you maybe have a staging/test environment, where I can reproduce the issue and debug what is going on? Please share any information with me at support@admincolumns.com.

2 years ago
RAUL JAUREGUI

I have sent an email with the details for accessing to a copy of the site. This site is just for testing purposes so you can work on it. i have not update the plugin yet.

Thank you in advance,
Raul

2 years ago
Developer

The issue is caused by the absence of the Screen Options menu on a specific post-type overview.
Our plugin should do a null check on that container. It is causing an issue right now, but it is fixed for the upcoming release.

2 years ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.