Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Kevin

Batch editing messes up layout

For one of my clients I had to disable this plugin because whenever the administrator selected posts for batch editing, all of the columns became compressed with a big empty white column appearing in the right third of the table. I assume that this has something to do with the new batch editing feature of this plugin, so I had to disable the plugin so my client continue to use the native WP batch functionality.

I looked for a way to turn off the new batch editing features in Admin Columns Pro, but couldn’t find any way to do it. Can you please advise if there is a way to disable that part of this plugin?

My renewal is coming up and I want to renew the plugin because it’s very useful, but if it breaks other parts of the WP admin experience, I can’t really use it.

5 years, 2 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

We are aware of this bug and it has something to do with hiding columns in the screen options menu.
There will be a fix in the upcoming release which is planned for this or maybe next week.
In that release, there will also be a way to disable bulk editing for specific overview pages, may that fix not work for you.

5 years, 2 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.