Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
fabian

Admin columns not displayed for one of the admin users

We have a strange issue for one of our admin users: The admin columns on the Woocommerce order table (containing a column set filtered to show for administrators only) are not displayed for a specific administrator. Instead, the standard view without any admin columns is displayed.
The admin columns do show on the users and product table correctly for the same user, and they also show correctly on the order table for all other admin users. Just not this specific user, who otherwise has the same role and rights with the others. Do you have an idea what could be the problem?

2 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

So do I understand you correctly that you have multiple sets available for Orders where only one column set is filtered for the Admin role? Do all other column sets appear in the drop-down list for sets next to the title? It is strange that it works for all other admin and for that specific admin on other pages. So based on the description, I have no idea what might be wronge. Can you maybe send me some screenshots of your column settings and what your admin sees to support@adminmcolumns.com?

2 years, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.