Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Roger

Adding attributes as variations

Hello. Your plugin is fantastic!

When I import products, I find it easiest to set up the CSV without attributes. Then adding attributes and setting them as variations on product by product basis. This is because I find handling variations and attributes in a big CSV sheet somewhat confusing..

I made a couple of global attributes “Size” -> Big ones | Small ones

I used Admin Columns to add the Size attributes to my new products. So now I have 100 Small ones and 100 Big ones.
But I can’t find a way to add those attributes as variations using Admin Columns. Is it not possible, or maybe I’m just not thinking clearly enough?

2 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to do this in our plugin.
Aside from making the attributes available for variations, there should also be an option to actually create the variations. We did not find a way to integrate these options in the interface for the inline edit feature. It is good to know that this is on our backlog.

2 years, 4 months ago
Roger

Ah, I see.. I understand that would be a complicated process to get to work. I ran into a plugin from codecanyon that could do this. I wonder if it was called “bear”.

But the rest of the functionality, the easy of use – and hours saved – because of Admin Columns makes it worth it anyway!
Still I will be hoping for an update where this is possible – that would have made my life so much easier :P

2 years, 4 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.