Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Kevin

Adding a button to add a element inline

Hello,
I am using your plugin with ACF Pro and love the integration, this make the life of my customer much easier.
One addition I would like to see on Admin Columns Pro, is the possibility to add an element with the inline editor.

For example, I would create a custom post type which store an image and some other strings. All fields can be added with the inline editor, but there is no way currently to add a new post.
I currently bypass this issue with a plugin which duplicate posts, and then edit all fields.
This is working but a bit less pretty than a real “Add new item – Inline” would be.

Hopefully I am clear enough and you would see the benefits.

Best,
Kevin

8 years, 2 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Kevin,

Thank you for your feature request. Many customers already asked for this feature so you’re not the first :)
Until now we thought this feature should not be in our core because our plugin focusses on columns, not on the overview itself.

But because this feature is requested so many times and we also see the benefit of this feature, we will think about a way to support this, within our plugin or not.
I’ve create a ticket for this on our ticket board on GitHub ( https://github.com/codepress/admin-columns-issues/issues/354 )

8 years, 2 months ago
Georgia

Hello, is there any news on this feature?
I too would love to see it!

In fact, actually just bought the ACP Business package today assuming this functionality would exist – so I’m hoping I can find a quick and easy enough workaround in the meantime, otherwise I might need to look at a return and find a different plugin.

Thank you!

7 years ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that we have been working on this feature. It’s currently in beta, but it looks really promising, and I think it could be a real timesaver for creating new posts. I’ve send you both an email for some feedback on the current beta. Hopefully we can make it ready for an official release soon.

6 years, 12 months ago
leo1

Hi there
I was looking for a feature like
How is it going?
If you need any tester, I’ll be happy to help!

6 years, 3 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Leo,

I don’t know exactly the status of this project and if it will make the core or if it will be released as separate plugin. When I install the latest code on my environment it seems to work. I will send a beta version to your email so you can try it out.

6 years, 3 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.