Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
David Mosterd
Developer

Hi James,

I tried to reproduce the issue, but I can’t get the errors you have. Have you tried activating / deactivating Admin Columns Pro and/ or the add-ons? And if that does not work, could you try to delete and re-install the plugin? Can you let me know the results of this? It might help solve the issues as well give some insights into what is going on.

The version check is quite a simple one, so I am a bit puzzled how this error is possible.

Hope to hear from you!

5 years, 6 months ago
James

Already tried that with no luck. Is there a secure way that I could get you credentials for the site to investigate?

5 years, 6 months ago
nate2

i just purchased the pro version and i try and add the buddy press addon and it says i need pro, and i have it.. and activated it.

5 years, 6 months ago
nate2

also to add: i turned the plugin off, and back on, uninstalled and re-installed.. same issue. we want this mainly for the buddypress fields and we are unable to use that functionality at this time.

5 years, 6 months ago
David Mosterd
Developer

@nate2: you need the business license for BuddyPress add-on. I think you might have the personal? You can upgrade it and you will only pay the difference.

@james: I will send you a pm!

5 years, 6 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.