Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
rene1

‘AC\ListScreenRepository\Database’ not found

Hi, I had another issue updating ACP to 5.1.6 from 4.7.3

I’m getting this error.

Uncaught Error: Class 'AC\ListScreenRepository\Database' not found in /var/www/gm-web/web/app/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/AdminColumns.php

In some projects I use https://github.com/ItinerisLtd/composify to install plugins through composer, I’ve noticed that this version of AC there is no Database file in the ListScreenRepository folder.

I managed to get the plugin working by installing it manually, but I would like to know if you can help me to find out why I’m getting that error, because I need to update the plugin across many sites, and environments and I would like to avoid the hassle of doing it manually.

Thanks for your help.

3 years, 12 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

I am not familiar with composify, but our provided ZIP file contains all necessary files including the Database file.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that we changed the name of DataBase to Database. Perhaps composify is case-incensitive and it ignored this particular file?

3 years, 12 months ago
Benjamin

@tobias
This broke our site too.
WPEngine and other hosts use a case-sensitive file system. The new class name Database is not found because the filename DataBase.php can’t be loaded.

3 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

This will only go wrong if you use Git with no case-sensitive recognition to push your changes to the live environment or if you try to sync files with FTP where it probably will not recognize any changes. If you still have issues, please remove the plugin and re-install the plugin. We use services like WPEngine and other case-sensitive file systems as well without any problems.

3 years, 11 months ago
Cayenne Developer

This broke two large production site admins for us as well, we use Git to deploy all code and plugin changes. I think there were similar issues when we updated from 3.x to 4.x. Maybe you guys can take that into consideration when changing file casing when not changing file naming. Thanks for considering it!

3 years, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.