Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
logicspec

ACF Pro support

I’ve installed admin colmumn pro afc add-on but it doese not shoe on ACF pro. Is ACF Pro supported by your add-onn or just works on ACF?

6 years, 3 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

With our ACF integration, you can add columns for your ACF fields, but you don’t do this on the ACF pages.
You can use our settings page to add new columns. When you installed the ACF integration addon you should be able to create an ACF column.

The next step is to select your ACF fields that are already created with ACF and our plugin does the rest. You can choose to enable inline edit, sorting and filtering for your ACF columns.

6 years, 3 months ago
janejudith

Hi,
I’ve got almost the same problem. I”m able to see my two ACF fields columns but if I want to Edit them I must choose text. The multiple value option is not inline editable and the choices options are only, checked or not.
One of my custom field is a drop-down list, and I can’t see the drop-down list option for custom fields. The other one is also a list appearing as 7 checkbox where you can make multiple choices, and I haven’t found that neither in the choices you propose for custom fields ( a dropdown with multiple choices or something like the inline category checkboxes will suit me. The only possibility I have is to make them as text editable and write the date for the first but for the second case which is supposed to handle multiple predefined values it doesn’t fit at all…
Do you have any solution?
Thanks.

6 years, 2 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Jane,

Thanks for your feedback. I think that you have a different problem.
Are you sure you have our ACF integration installed? This is a separate plugin that only comes with the business and developer license. It sounds like you’re using our normal ‘Custom Field’ column instead of the ‘Advanced Custom Field’ column.

6 years, 2 months ago
janejudith

I’ve got the Advanced Custom Fields 4.4.12 installed.

6 years, 2 months ago
janejudith

My Licence Key has been accepted and says that auto updates are activated and when I go to the add-on tab, I can see the ACF add-on recommended and at the bottom says download and install. But when I click on it it ask the server and then nothing happens…
I’m really in need for this and begin to regret my purchase because I need a custom date field to sort my posts and I can only use a checkbox field with years as text which doesn’t work for sorting as it is a text field and not a date one.
Waiting to have the ACF add-on downloading working, do you have a trick to change my text field value like’2015′ to a Date field ‘Y’to use to sort my posts?
I’m using WordPress 4.9.4
Please Help

6 years, 2 months ago
janejudith

It was chrome’s Adblock extension, even not activated on your site, that prevented the add-on to download and install. I’ve uninstalled it and now it does work. Maybe you should warn customers so they don’t have the same problem I did.

6 years, 2 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.