Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
William

ACF Plugin doesn’t work

I don’t know why, but it’s my first use of Admin Columns, and I can’t customize my columns with my ACF Fields (with a Custom Post Type). Any idea ?

7 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi William,

Did you install the ACF addon?
Without the ACF addon for Admin Columns it’s possible to add ACF columns to the overview but you’ll have to use the Custom field type and then select the ACF field from the custom field drop down. It only works if you have at least one posts saved with your ACF fields.

Since you have the business license, it’s better to install the ACF addon because this comes with a lot of handy presets for you ACF columns.

If you have already installed the ACF addon and you’re still stuck with customizing your columns, please describe your step so we can try to reproduce your problem.

7 years, 11 months ago
William

Yes, the addon is installed (Version 1.3.4).
I’m using ACF Pro V5 (Version 5.3.8.1) and a Custom Post Type with those args :

'capability_type' => 'post',
	'supports' 		=> 'title',
	'has_archive' 	=> false,
	'public'		=> true,
	'show_in_rest'	=> true,

Screenshot

7 years, 11 months ago
Developer

Ok, if ACF addon is active, you should be able to add a column with type set to Advanced Custom Field column.
Inside that columns you should be able to choose the ACF field. This type should be on top of the drop down list.
Is the ACF type columns available in your environment? I don’t see it in your screenshot because the top is missing :)

7 years, 11 months ago
William

Unfortunately no
Screenshot

And all plugins are activated
Screenshot

7 years, 11 months ago
William

No answer ? I’ve bought my licence in two steps : first Personal licence, and after a Business licence. Maybe I’ll have to buy a business license on the first try? I really don’t know what happen, it’s a fresh install of WordPress with just 1 CPT.

7 years, 11 months ago
Developer

My French is not that good but does ‘Personnalisation avancée de champ’ not mean ‘Advanced custom fields’?
Based on your screenshot, I believe you have to choose this option. Then you should be able to see all the settings for you ACF columns. Also because all necessary plugins are active and I don’t no why you should not see this only ACF columns type. Please try again with ‘Personnalisation avancée de champ’ as field. Otherwise, could you give me access to your environment so I can take a look? (Please send login to support@admincolumns.com)

7 years, 11 months ago
William

It’s OK, I’m sorry, I did not expect that ACF is translated in my language, this is the first time I see this term translated into French ! Thank you for your help

7 years, 11 months ago
Developer

Hi Willian,

No problem. I also did not know that ACF was translated in French :)

7 years, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.