Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Joannis

ACF label and value sorting

I have a ACF which has the label of a product in woocommerce so 4 = sold, 3 = on hold, 2 = poa and 1 = instock This is mainly for sorting on the front end but I also want to use it in the wp admin. I can add it is an ACF but I get a 500 error when viewing the product list. I can add it as a custom filed but then it is the value that shows up – 1,2,3 or 4.

Please cab you help me to find how to get it working with acf and the label showing

Thanks

Steve

8 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Joannis,

I like to help you with this ticket, but I have to look at your environment because I don’t know why the 500 error occurs.
Can you send me an email with login to your environment so I can take a look at it?
Or maybe the log message why the 500 error happens?
Please use support@admincolumns.com

8 years, 1 month ago
Joannis

Hi Stefan,

I have sent you an email with details of our staging site, it actually makes all the products disappear and the 500 error is only on our production server. This is also only happens when you try to sort the column.

Thanks

Steve

8 years, 1 month ago
Joannis

FYI If you then click reset sorting the product re appear.

8 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Recap:
The 500 error is caused by a memory limit issue.
We’re busy with some refactoring for sorting to make it more efficient.
A good workaround for now (currently version 3.8.6.1) is to disable sorting and enable filtering for this column. Filtering is better for performance than sorting at the moment. With sorting you’re just grouping and almost the same result you have while filtering on one of the 4 statuses.
At least it won’t give you an 500 error.

7 years, 9 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.