Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Vincent

ACF Clone Elements are not working

The title says everything. Any plans to support this?

7 years, 3 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Vincent,

We definitely want to support the new ACF clone field but we will develop this for the upcoming Admin Column 4.0 release which also comes with new versions of the ACF and WooCommerce integrations plus some new integrations. We’re not sure if the clone field will be in the first version of the new release but it is a feature that we have high on our priority list.
You can track this feature on Github if you like
https://github.com/codepress/admin-columns-issues/issues/587

7 years, 3 months ago
admin61

Hi Stefan,

Are there already any updates regarding the support of acf clone fields? According to your Github link it’s in progress since August 2016, but we’re still missing this feauture. As clone fields are super-useful and time-saving i hope you’re still planning to support them. If yes, when do you think this feature we’ll be available?

5 years, 10 months ago
Developer

Unfortunately we can’t give you any update on this yet. Although I like to see this feature as soon as possible myself, the way the information is stored by ACF, requires a completely different approach on how we handle our ACF column. We really to think about this one since the way we’re going to solve this issue is also important for creating the support for the Repeater field and the new Group field. I really need my more technical colleagues for this to proceed and it probably needs a big refactor on the ACF integration side.

Sorry I can’t give you more detailed information on this.

5 years, 10 months ago
Paolo Pagni

Hi!

there are news?

3 years, 9 months ago
Developer

We’re working on a complete refactor of ACF that reaches the end of the development stage.
It’s a complete rewritten version where all ACF field types are supported, including the clone, repeater and group field types. I would say there we need another one or two months before the release is ready.

3 years, 9 months ago
Nohemi

Hi,

Any news about this feature ?

3 years ago
Developer

Sorry, I have no news about the new release of the ACF integration. There were some shifts in priority, that’s all I can say at this moment.

3 years ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.