When your Taxonomy ( like categories, tags ) column does not have sorting, filtering or editing support, you can easily enable this with Admin Columns.
- Go to the Admin Column settings
- Remove the original Taxonomy column that has been added by WordPress (or a plugin/theme)
- Now we’ll add the improved Taxonomy column. Click “Add new column”
- Pick the “Taxonomy” column type from the dropdown
- Select your Taxonomy ( Category, Tag, etc. )
- Enable sorting, filtering or editing
- Save your column settings and your done!