How to use Bulk Editing?
Follow these simple steps to start bulk editing:
- Select the items – that are visible on the current page – by clicking the top left checkbox of the list table.
- If you want all items then click “Select all entries” in the message below the bulk edit menu.
- You can also make a custom selection by clicking on the checkboxes next to each row. Make sure you select at least 2 items.
- After you made your selection a bulk edit menu will appear below the column labels. Click on the “Bulk Edit” button for the column you want to bulk edit.
- Make your changes and click “Update” to apply them to your selection.
- Bulk edit works for Posts, Custom Post Type, Users, Comments, Media and Taxonomies
- Bulk edit is fully compatible with Advanced Custom Fields. Every ACF field can use bulk edit.
- Bulk edit is fully compatible with WooCommerce. Every product property can be edited in bulk.